Sunday, November 4, 2012

In no particular order

 Wanna see what my fiber looks like spun on a wheel?  Well, there ya go!  No, I don't have a wheel...yet but, I was able to practice with a Kromski Sonata and I loooved it!  As soon as I have the funds, it will be mine, oh yes.  I'm planning on finishing this fiber up on my spindle and keeping it as singles for my November fiber.  Since I'm in the midst of Christmas crafting, I thought finishing up this fiber would be more doable and less stressful to keep me on my goal of four ounces a month this year.
 Here is some finished fiber clocking in at 88 yards in a worsted weight.  Still not done plying all the fiber involved in this group but once it's done it will be my September and October fibers for the month. 
 And speaking of fiber, this was my birthday gift from the hubs!  Oh, I cannot wait to spin this!  I love her yarn and this will be my first roving that I have from her.
Lurking in the dark is one of my finished Christmas gifts for the kiddies this year.  Not my kiddies but the other kiddies in my life.  Baldwin the Bathroom monster just needs a mouth and he'll be ready for his close-up!

1 comment: