Sunday, October 28, 2012

Test Crochet

 I think one of the best things to ask a knitter or crocheter is to test a pattern.  My lovely friend, Denise, asked me to test one of her patterns from her accessory collection that she just recently released.
 The pattern is called, Slouching Towards Tassels Cap.  I used worsted weight yarn that my fibery friend, Gretchen, dyed for me last Christmas. 
 This pattern is very engaging for an advanced beginner crocheter.  I like the ribbing of the front and back post double crochets and the look of the stitch pattern once the crown starts.
 

So, why not head on over to Denise's blog and take a look at the rest of the patterns in her accessories collection?  I think there is definitely something for everyone and I just love her style!

3 comments:

  1. Now did Gretchen dye the fiber and you spun it up? I hope so, cause that's my story and I'm sticking with it. :)

    Your cap turned out really well. I'm still in love with the color and the tassels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yarn Gretchen dyed. I wish it was my handspun but I will support your story all the same :-D

      Delete
  2. I am loving it! Looks real good on you!

    ReplyDelete