Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where do all the scarves I make go?

Answer: Apparently they go in a plastic bag on the floor of the coat and shoe closet.  Thanks a lot Michael!  That's the last time I make a scarf for you!  

The first one was made with Red Heart yarn.  Michael picked out the type he wanted.  It almost is a kind of self-striping yarn.  He loved this yarn so much in fact that it's on the floor by his stinky shoes of our coat closet (did I already mention that?)

The second scarf here is my favorite.  I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease in grey along with another kind of Lion Brand yarn that I seem to forget the name of but it's in a fuzzy creme color.  The design is by me when I was just a wee crocheter.  Just a bunch of half-double crochets and a color change.  I may just steal this scarf away...

I must admit I am into the Lion Brand Yarn line.  Like I typed in a previous post, I went a little crazy on their Wool-Ease and Jiffy brands.  Still on the search for their Thick & Quick in the color of Walnut.  Oh, and they also have a pod cast which I've been catching up with which is very cool and informative for a hooker like me!

1 comment:

  1. I still have the scarf you made me! It's in a box of hats and scarfs--on vacation for the summer.

    ReplyDelete