Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lust and Gluttony

What I'm lusting after:

Oh, why must you be 8 bucks an issue?


Gluttonous...

In the spirit of figuring out how much yardage I have in my stash, à la Stash and Burn, here is my total (not counting any unfinished skeins hanging around):

14,187 yards 

That's not counting some of the skeins I have that are unmarked too.  If I were to convert that to miles, that's a little over 8 miles of yarn.  Dang!  The girls on Stash and Burn are way worse than me though.
Can you tell that I'm rounding the bend of the Lenten season... oh, I can see the iced coffee at the end of the tunnel!

Days 'til Tivoli: 11

3 comments:

  1. Uhm, I already bought it...as in snapped that behotch up as soon as I saw it. I'll let you borrow it if you promise not to get sticky or drool on the pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it an investment in your crafty (and knitting) future.

    So how much yardage do you plan to purchase at Tivoli? Huh, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Caitlin: I did return bottles and cans the other day that totaled up to about the cost of the magazine. Maybe all is not lost and I can get my own copy to drool over! :-D

    @Denise: I didn't really plan on buying a whole lot of yarn, funny enough. I really think I'm going to like spinning so I may just be buying ounces of fiber... who knows??? :-D

    ReplyDelete