Friday, March 16, 2012

Hexipuffs 27 - 33 1/2 and a retreat!



I bring you this blog post to kind of interrupt the hexipuff craziness that has been going on in my life.  Tomorrow morning I will be going to a Winter Fiber Arts Retreat and Market care of the Yarn Cupboard and staying the night into Sunday afternoon.  I am very excited and have packed and repacked about twenty times today.  I will be taking a dyeing class with Jennifer Van Calcar of Holiday Yarns plus oogling her wares at the market along with Melissa Jean Designs, Jill Draper Makes Stuff, Spinner's Hill, Three Irish Girls, and Manos.

What did I pack?  
  • my Snap Dragon fiber from Cloverleaf Farms that I have yet to start but I did pre-draft
  • mini skeins for my hexipuff addiction
  • one of my amigurumi books, Hello My Name is Amineko - The Story of a Crafty Crochet Cat by Nekoyama, cuz I want a kitty in my life again (that doesn't meow or poop outside the box)
  • Interweave Knit and Spin 2011 issue
  • a notebook and pen
  • camera - I hear this location is pretty awesome looking
  • clothes and toiletries...booring! (I almost forgot!)
  • orange soda (I need to ensure that this future child has red hair like me and the Haze)

Full report sometime next week.  Here's to a fibery, friendly weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! You are definitely on a hexipuff jag - but they are super cute.

    Drink lots of orange soda. :)

    ReplyDelete