Friday, March 14, 2014

In the bag

 During the Ravellenic Games, I competed in the Bag Jump event for my team Voie de Vie Paris Metro Version.  Our captain, Denise rounded us up by having us all focus on Voie de Vie patterns.  I decided to do two, a hat and this clutch.  Sadly the hat became part of the Aerial Unwind but the clutch made it through the finish line!

I used Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in the Lake color way.  This is one of Denise's very first patterns entitled "The Melina Clutch."  The pattern is free on Ravelry and was an enjoyable crochet.  It took me only a couple of days from start to buttons.  I love the way the stitches line up on the front of the clutch and even though I wasn't sure about my button choice, I can't imagine using anything else now.  This took a little over a half of a skein of Cotton-Ease so you could really make a ton of these for a quick, easy, affordable gift!  So you wonder what does my clutch hold?  Nothing fancy.  Just all of the circular needles I scored off of Ebay a few months back. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment