Sunday, July 20, 2014

Still here! No baby yet!

 The last month or so has been crazy busy with school ending and then trying to get lots of stuff done before baby #3 gets here.  I picked up the 'My Favorite Things' scarf and knitted a couple of sections to it that you can see above and below.  I was nervous that I would forget how to do stranded knitting but a quick refresher on YouTube and I was back in business.  Now, I'm just trying to decided what to knit for the next section.

 
 Something I have finished that I'm excited about is baby's blanket.  I figured this color scheme was neutral enough and cozy enough to work.  It will also be a contender in the NYS Fair this year too!  I have a lot of things that need to be photographed but my usual photographer has been super busy (yea!) with weddings, portraits, and new babies!

 Last thing I wanted to show on the blog is my striped take on Martina Behm's, '22 Little Clouds'.  I am at the point where I should start the edging but it doesn't seem long enough for my liking so I've just kept going with the stripes, which are addicting!  Other things are in the works which I, hopefully, will post about in the next few weeks. 

Happy summer crafting all!

1 comment:

  1. It is such a busy time. I hope you get everything done that you want done in time. Wishing you a health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete