Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bag Lady


I decided it was time to whip up a bag because I haven't made a crocheted bag.  Truth be told, I think they stretch too much even when they are meant not to stretch.  Anywho, I knew what I was getting into when I made this market bag.  You can see that my bag was able to hold a French Dictionary, a mini Italian dictionary and a map of Rome quite comfortably.  As of late, I've been using it as a lunch bag when I forget my usual one at home.






As you can see the bag is pretty small.  I didn't really follow the pattern to a tee as I like to improvise as I go along sometimes.  But, I would like to give props out to a fellow blogger and crocheter named Cassie.  She posted this pattern and I have the link for you if you're feeling crafty or crochety!





I used Lily Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn in the color of sage green (left over from my Frog Prince) and green twists.  So cool!  I may need to go back and get more twisted colors.  I also plan on making a bunch more for the car cuz I'm constantly forgetting our Wegman's bags at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment