Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Someone holla-ed!!


I got a request for a clutch!  My wonderfully beautiful sister said, "Hey I want one of those but in green!"  Voilà!  I had some green yarn from Bellezza Collection Cosetta.  I whipped it up in about a few hours if you don't count sleep time, work time, going out time, etc.






I did something slightly different from the original pattern though.  I really liked how the first one turned out but I wanted the edging to be more round and defined so... I just continued to single crochet all the way around the clutch.






Got a button hole but no button.  Maria is searching for a nice, big, wooden button.  I think once she finds it, the clutch will look super chic.








Here's the final product.  I'm still taking requests if you would like one!  I have green, rainbow, and blue colored yarn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment