Sunday, April 10, 2011

Regrouping

For those of you who are wondering about my March for ME project (or is it just me that keeps obsessing about it?).  I have decided that I will start my April for ME and work on the March for ME simultaneously.  Whenever that dumb sweater gets done, it gets done.  Whew, there I've said it and I feel so much better already.  The April for ME project will be a Masa bag inspired by one of my past swap partners.  Supposedly, I just crochet up a rectangle and do some creative folding of the fabric and voilà, it's a bag!  I hope it's that easy..  Masa bag project will commence mid week.  I have a spring recess for school coming my way and I'm hoping to make it a productive one- knitting/crochet wise.

Now...to work on those mini swap projects and new knit stitches!

13 days 'til Tivoli

2 comments:

  1. Yup ... I hadn't given what you were making for yourself any thought. :) Although, I'm very happy to see that you're keeping your own promise to yourself - making things for you is good!

    And the countdown commences ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could just keep it one project to me. Oh well! Better go start another pair of socks to feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete