Monday, May 10, 2010

Handmades for Hazel #9

The handmade gifts just keep rolling in for Hazel (not that I am complaining!). This one is a knit hoodie made for Hazel by one of the mothers of Michael's co-workers at school.
I like the colors; it reminds me of an outfit I had back in the day. I was happy to see that there is a zipper in the back of the hoodie which will definitely make it easier to slip on and off Hazel's cute head.
Here's a close up of the sleeve. I also like how the stitches poke out; it gives the sweater a little more texture I think.

As for what I'm making right now.... still slaving away on the Granny Square afghan but I'm about 15 rows away from being finished. I've been doing a couple of rows daily whereas if you were checking up on me three weeks ago, I was totally slacking. It's a good thing it's going to be a Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment