Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 Resolutions

It's that time of year again!  I swear, this time I'm gonna lose some weight, work out and go to the gym... HAHAHAHA!

That's for another blog.  

It's that time of year again when I decide what will be my yarny resolutions.  I did pretty well last year.  I managed to destash a lot and make five items for the baby before she was born that May.  So, riding on this wave of success....

This year I will:

  • learn one new stitch a month in regards to knitting
  • make one thing for ME a month
That last idea came out of joining a group on Ravelry called 12 for me in 2011.  I rarely keep anything I make but this will be MY year... especially now that the crazy Christmas crafting of 2010 is now over.

As usual, I will keep you all updated on my trials and tribulations.  I've already started to feverishly perfect my garter stitch and I've already picked out my January for ME project.  It involves me frogging a scarf that I made a while back for me but never wear.  

2 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to seeing each new monthly knit stitch! That's going to be a lot of stitches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may be a masochist. But we'll see...

    ReplyDelete