Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow Days

Last night, I was up until eleven helping test out a pattern called Elizabeth Bennett Mouse.  I was a little nervous as I crawled into bed dreading how I was going to feel the next morning at school with the kiddos.  As I prepared for the husband to tell me it was time to get up, I was trying to squeeze just a few more seconds of sleep out, he told me, "Nicole, you're on a 1 hour delay."  WHOOHOO!  I was happy with that!  I snoozed with Hazel for another 45 minutes or so and when I woke up to check the updates on the news, there it was -  closed!  Yea!  

So, what did I do on my snow day?  I hung out with my little cutie and made some progress on the hip cozy.  I fear that the stash yarn I plan on using may not be enough, if that's even possible.  I have to dive into my stash and see if anything else will go with my color choices...   I'm on row 18 and have less than 10 rows to go so, we'll see!

1 comment: