Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Score!

The bookstore, Borders, is going out of business at our local mall and the discounts have hit 40% off!  Unfortunately, the crochet and knitting books were very much picked over but I managed to find the second Amigurumi book from Ana Paula Rimoli:


I have the first one and I think her designs are so freakin' cute.  I'm having trouble where to start.  My fellow crochet buddy has been working on the cactus and turtles.  I'm thinking about what's in my stash and then going from there... perhaps the robots?  or the bears??  Decisions, decisions.


As for her first book, I have to confess I haven't made anything out of it although I've been into owls lately.  I don't know why.  Perhaps in the near future, I will revisit her first book and finally make something in there.  Lord knows I have a daughter that will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment