Friday, March 25, 2011

Sheep Thrills


My quest for a decently priced DK yarn is over, for the moment.  Instead of heading into the town over from where I work, I stayed a bit closer to home and visited Sheep Thrills after I picked up the baby from my mom's house.  Sheep Thrills is on Bear Road in a white house with a big red sign on the side of the house that says YARN.  The above pic is inside the fingering/dk portion of the shop. There were about four separate rooms with the yarns organized by size.  There was also a room where classes are held and where you can just hang out and knit if you want to.


Another view of the cozy yarn shop.  So cozy in fact that Hazel continued napping the entire time I was there and thankfully all the way home :-D!  Pictures of my purchases will follow shortly!

3 comments: