Thursday, November 10, 2011

My last swap

I got sucked into one again.  Good thing I had a little extra cash lying around from my birthday or else I'm sure Michael would've been a tad mad at me.  It was a round robin swap because there was an odd amount of swappers so I sent to my wonderful friend Denise, in Seattle and I received a gift from Heather in Iowa.  Here is what greeted me in the mail yesterday when I got home:

Some nummy gummy bears and chocolate and two skeins of Knit Picks Capra DK in Harbor and six skeins of  Knit Picks Palette in Verdant Heather.  I have been wanting to try Knit Picks in the worst way and thanks to Heather's ESP, I'll be able to! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't really identify the yarn colorways in the other photo I saw, so I'm glad to see this one. Knit Picks is also on my list ... :)

    That Heather knows how to put together a swap package! Will you let Hazel eat the chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel isn't really into candy (thank goodness) but maybe a little. She's having a couple bad teething days so I'm sure chocolate will make it all better!

    ReplyDelete