Friday, February 21, 2014

Winding down...

 The past few days I've been cranking out projects like it's my job.  Mostly because I am on winter recess from my for reals job.  I finished the Melina Clutch and was very pleased with the finished product.  I love the buttons and I loved working with the cotton-ease from Lion Brand.  It was so soft!

 After, I popped out a baby hat for babeh #3 using more of the Manos Maxima left over from my Maize mitts.  I love this green and I can't seem to get enough of it.  I have more yarn left over and I'm debating on making little baby mittens to match...


Then I decided since I got some projects done, that I would take a little hexipuff break and just puff until the end of the Olympic games for the Modular Event.  I have about a half dozen already done and finished a lot of the mini skeins I first got when I started on this crazy project.  Now I've broken into the sock scraps given to me by my awesome friends.

Is there a last minute project you want finished by the end of the Ravellenic games?

No comments:

Post a Comment