Why I love the Yarn Cupboard ever so much:
1. The owner. She's awesome!!!
2. The location. 10 minutes away from home!
4. SPIN NIGHT!
5. Knit night...which I plan on going to one of these days!
6. The people I've met during spin night
7. The selection of local yarns
8. I get to try out spinning wheels
9. Once I make the final selection for a wheel, I get continued support.
10. Did I mention I just love Susan, the owner?
Here's what I picked up the other day with a gift certificate from my darling sister:
|Another Ashford spindle|
|Some sock yarn minis to join in the hexipuff craze!|