Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post of the year!



 Got a ton o' cotton yarn from my aunt for Christmas.  This will come in handy for the amount of bibs and washcloths I will be making this year.  Everyone and their mother is pregnant!  Plus my lovely sister got me three amigurumi books both in knit and crochet.  I will talk about those at a later date, for sure.

 I made a ninja from the book Creepy Cute Crochet, for my friend which will be presented to her tonight at our new year's eve party.  I believe everyone needs a little ninja to help them out when life gets crazy.

 Another gift that will be revealed tonight.  Gotta keep those arms warm in this frigid weather!  I used Lion Brand Amazing yarn in the colorway Olympia and used their Woodland Gauntlets pattern.

And lastly, a Shell Cowl with Buttons for my other friend.  I bought these buttons a long time ago and I am so glad they are getting put to use for this.  This cowl definitely needed some chunky buttons!

I hope you all have a great New Years and sending yarny/fibery thoughts your way for 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment