Friday, June 28, 2013

This and that

 The last few weeks, I finished a couple of projects.  I finished my chevron scarf and spun some fiber that my buddy, Denise, gave to me in a swap.  

 I have been planning my travel projects but not really finalized anything yet.  I am definitely taking a crochet project with me because I'm paranoid about bringing needles on the plane and them being taken away from me.  Plus, I'm too cheap to have a prepaid envelope with me to send them home so I'll be packing the needles in my suitcase and crocheting with my carry-on.

I couldn't resist starting one of my travel projects early.  And then I finished it... so now I want to find another project to add in with my whole packing situation.  I only have two days to make a crafty plan.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. OhMyBob,that batt spun up so well!!!! What weight is it?

    ReplyDelete