Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I craft so I don't kill people

Wanted so badly to conquer this corner

Puffed for some stress relief

5 puffs!
 The last few weeks, I've been so busy with my new job that my yarn crafting has fallen to the wayside.  Since I boosted up my work hours from being .5 to .8, the work load has followed suit.  I have also been pretty pooped because I feel like my life has been go go go!  But that's usually the case for teachers in September and October.  Hopefully, life will slow a tad come November and I am more on a routine.  Even with next to no time to craft, I managed to squeak out five hexipuffs after finishing my last project.

Crafty citrouille

Babeh color crafting
Toddler Halloween crafting
Crafting came in many forms the last few days so I suppose there was some crafting going on after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment