Saturday, October 19, 2013

Purple haze

One sleeve is TWO rows shorter than the other.  Gah!

My slow progress on Hitchhiker

God bless Ebay and Just One More Row podcast
It's been crazy busy over here and I've barely had time to craft.  It's starting to get to me.  I was all twitchy yesterday but I managed to make a few puffs and the crazies subsided.  I did finish up Hazel's sweater and found the perfect buttons.  Just gotta purchase them at the best yarn shop around when I get a moment.  

I'm loving how my Hitchhiker is turning out and I scored a ton of circular knitting needles on a tip from the gals over at Just One More Row podcast.  Yep, 11 circular needles for less than $10.  Dana says they are awesome and are similar to Chiagoos.  I haven't used them and I have to inventory them in on Ravelry.  Since they come from China the needle sizes are not the same as here in the U.S.  I will give my opinion on them once I get a free (ha!) moment!

1 comment:

  1. I thought about picking up those needles too in several cord lengths. It's such a good deal! I'm going to wait and see what you think before I order :)

    ReplyDelete