Friday, April 24, 2009

Button up

What is the this skein of yarn (Sensations Bellezza Collection Cosetta Multi Color) telling me to make?  It said to check out this site and this site for some inspiration.






Seeing as I'm sick of crocheting up scarves for people who don't wear them (I'm looking at you Michael!) and not in the mood for any amigurumi at the moment and definitely not wanting to commit to an afghan, I thought I'd make a simple little clutch.






I learned how to make an adjustable ring or magic circle (my first one!) by watching this super helpful video with slo-motion replay.  The ring turned into a button to close up the clutch nice and tight.  I got enough of this yarn to make maybe two more.  If you want one holla at your hooker!
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment