Thursday, July 15, 2010

Granny Square Afghan-An Update

I'm done with the afghan and the finishing process begins!  Sometimes the finishing takes me just as long as the actual project.  I started this blanket in February so hopefully weaving in ends won't take me till November!  I may just tie knots and cut the ends off (as Michael suggested) which is a crochet no-no according to real hardcore crocheters but it will be our little secret :-D.

I'm wondering now whether to give this as a birthday gift or christmas present to the recipient...  I'm also wondering if my next project should be something for me or continue on this early Christmas gift kick.  I hate having two projects going on at the same time; it makes me a little crazy so I have to make a decision.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment