Sunday, July 4, 2010

Some additions

Now that Hazel is sleeping a tad longer during the day and going down for a lot longer at night (I'm sure I just jinxed myself), I've been able to peruse the internets for crochet sites and patterns. I'm adding a new link to Sites I Frequent called the Daily Crocheter. It's got free patterns, talks about the best yarn for crocheting and a list of local yarn shops in the United States!

I also added two new patterns to my queue in Ravelry. This cute little baby sweater and this skirt. Obviously the baby sweater is for Hazel and the skirt will be for me but probably a little shorter. I'm into the skirt over the jeans look. I'm also thinking of making this one finally, it's kinda like a hip cozy of sorts. If all goes well, I'll probably be making a bunch with all the super sweet yarn that Gretchen spun for me!

1 comment: