Friday, July 26, 2013

The Hemp Bag







Here it is!  My hands were so glad to be done crocheting this bag.  The hemp had no give to it at all, that it felt like I was crocheting with twine.  Anywho, I am very excited about the finished product and so was Hazel.  Like I said in another post, I decided to hold the hemp double and go from there.  I think I made a great choice and the bag is very sturdy as a result.  The yarn was called, Lanaknits (hemp for knitting).  All of the kiddies' beach toys are packed in it and ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! We'd like to see it stuffed, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This is like that market bag you made for me a couple years ago. I still use it a lot and it's awesome -- stretches nice and wide but holds things securely!

    ReplyDelete