Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some Amazingly Basic Hats




It's been a while!  I can assure you that I haven't stopped crafting since last post but if you follow me on Instagram, you would see that I was crazy busy knocking out Christmas gifts.  Now for the unveiling!  I start with these two hats made in Lion Brand Amazing yarn in the colorways Wildflowers and Mesa, respectively.  I used the Basic Winter Hat pattern by Brandy Fortune.




I had a ton of fun making the pom poms and using the last bits of yarn from the skein.  Yes, one skein of Lion Brand Amazing yarn each to make the toddler and child sized version of the hats.  I love how the striping turned out and the yarn is easy care for my cousins' kids.  They are super cozy as well and I highly recommend this pattern!

1 comment:

  1. The colours in the yarn match your cute little model's colouring perfectly! I hope you made one for her too :-)
    Those hats look lovely and warm!

    ReplyDelete