Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Topping Boots!

 The last of the Christmas crafting of 2013!  I made two of my bffs some boot toppers.  The one above is the pattern Boot Cuffs by Carrissa Knox.  I decided to add some funky buttons for a little flair and to break up the brown.  I used Lion's Brand Fisherman's Wool for both pairs.

The other pair didn't get any buttons but more of a flair stitch-wise.  I used the stitch pattern from my friend Denise's Rustically Elegant Shoulder Warmer pattern and added it to the top.  You can wear it up or roll it down depending on your mood.

And there ends the last of my 2013 projects.  Next post I'll share some goals for next year and how I'm probably not going to make any resolutions.  It's also cast-on-apaloosa time in our CNY group on Ravelry and I've already CO one project!

No comments:

Post a Comment