Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love of Barley

 It was the Christmas of the hat for the kiddies this year.  I made two other hats in gray (Lion Brand Wool-ease) and brown (Plymouth Worsted).  Have you seen this pattern or have you been living under a rock?  TinCanKnits' free Barley pattern has got to be the hippest and easiest hat to make ever!


I love how the stockinette stitch is broken up with a garter stitch panel.  The best part is that any way you wear this hat, it looks freakin' awesome!  I'm itching to make one for myself in some Manos del Uruguay Maxima that I have lying around.  This pattern gets a huge thumbs up by me and while you're at it, take a look at the other patterns that are grouped together in the Simple Collection by TinCanKnits.  Oh and did I mention?  It's free!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment