Saturday, September 17, 2011

Figures!

Just as I clicked publish post from my previous blog entry,  I was trolling around Google and found this.

DANG IT!


In other news, here's another birthday gift I need to bust a move on:


 I'm just doing a drop stitch pattern which is working out nicely but I'm already bored with it!  What's keeping me going is the fact that it's going to look hella pretty when it's finished.   I am using Patons Ducette in the colorway Maroon Mist.   I found this skein a long time ago in a clearance bin in Michael's or Joann's.  If you like this yarn, bummer for you, Patons doesn't make it anymore.  You can't even find it on Ravelry!  Well, I couldn't.  And we all know how great my internet searches have been working out for me lately! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment