Saturday, September 24, 2011

Supposed to be.

 This was supposed to be my August for ME! project.  But somehow, I lost steam.  This is the back of the ribbed u-neck sweater vest I'm making from Vogue Knitting Winter 2004/5.  This is going to be my August for ME!  instead.  Wasn't my original plan but I am still keeping with the goal of making 12 things for me this year.  To be honest I can't wait for it to be over.  I'm already pumped about my 2012 goals which will be revealed at the end of December.  As for my September project, I've been eye balling another pattern by Robyn Chachula but hopefully it won't end in heartbreak like the last...

 It just keeps going and going and going....

I've come to the conclusion that once I know I can conquer the stitches involved and the shaping, then I subconsciously know it's done in my mind.  And so the never ending battle of: am I a process or product crafter?  It changes daily but today it seems I appear to be process.  But then again I'm still slogging away on that dropped stitch scarf and I am almost half way done!  Yea!  Product?  Oh and my fiber keeps calling to me and I'm feeling torn!  Ahhh, process??

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if the pattern is the scarf, it should go pretty smoothly!

    But about process vs. product - does it really make a difference?

    ReplyDelete